A first for The HIP! Caithlin Knox hosts a panel of guests speaking on Tech, Transformation & Change within the sector. Caithlin is joined by Nick Atkin, Chief Executive at Yorkshire Housing and Jason Wickens, Chief Information Officer at Southern Housing Group. We dive deep into tech within the housing sector, with Nick and Jason bringing their own questions along to answer.
We get the panel’s expert insights on:
- What one thing would they change about the way that housing services are currently delivered?
- What are the main areas of opportunity for digital transformation within the sector?
- How should technology in the sector be modernized?
- Up-and-coming smart home tech
- How to address the talent drain within the housing sector
- The real risks of cyber-attacks in the sector and how organisations can defend themselves against these threats
- How tenants view their landlords
- What the housing sector can learn from other industries
- Using LinkedIn to understand your own staff better
This is a fascinating episode and not one to be missed! Don’t forget to follow The HIP to catch the next episode in this series with a new panel.